Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Edge

So some of you may have noticed yesterday (or maybe you did not and that is fine. LOL) that I added a release date to the sidebar of my blog. On February 24th, I have a story called Unwanted Mate releasing.

It is part of Decadent Publishing's new series called The Edge. Specifically, the set of series that I have written are called Shifters and Bikers. The Edge is an erotic line (think very hot.) and they are one scene each. One scene to tell part of a love story.

I don't have a cover yet but I will show them to you as soon as I get them. Can't wait to show them to you!

They are called: Unwanted Mate, Bar Mate, Mate By The Music, and Out Of Place Mate.

I'm so happy to be able to tell you about them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment