Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Friday Night at the Nutcracker

So in keeping with the theme of holiday traditions, I got to go friday night to see The Nutcracker at Lincoln Center, which is a holiday tradition for my friend Jessica. She goes with her family every year. Except, this year her family couldn't attend, which meant that her other friend Walter and I got to step in and have a fabulous evening. (Thank you Jess!)

The evening began with really good food at restaurant, a dart uptown as we realized what time it was, a run through Lincoln Center, before we arrived at the Nutcracker. The show was superb. The first half, I thought, went faster than the second half but the dancing was amazing in both hours.

We had a great time and I was so touched to join Jess in her yearly viewing of the Nutcracker. It was an incredible night and I'll never forget it!

The three of us outside (it was cold!) Lincoln Center after the performance.

I tried to take a shot of the Nutcracker Sign. I didn't get the whole thing...not much of a photographer, I'm afraid.

The fountain at Lincoln Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment