Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I'm Working On

I got e-mailed yesterday by a reader who wanted to know when a certain book would be coming out. I love receiving mail like that! Thank you for contacting me!

But, it made me think that maybe I should post on here an update of what I'm working on and what is up next. I used to keep this on the sidebar but then I kept changing my mind so I took it off.

Right now...

I am writing the second book in a Young Adult Post Apocalyptic First Person Urban Fantasy series. The first book, Initiation, has been sold to Decadent Publishing!

I am also half-way through the next book in the Westervelt Wolves series.

Then I will be writing the third book in the Sexy Superheroes series while continuing on with the third book in the Young Adult Series.

That is all...I think.

Best to all of you
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment