Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Great Review of Simon's Fate

LynnMarie at Happily Ever After Reviews just posted a great review of my book Simon's Fate and I thought I would share it here.

http://hea-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/08/review-simons-fate-by-rebecca-royce.html

Simon’s Fate was a short read that I wish had been longer. In such a short span, Rebecca Royce managed to build complex characters within the unique paranormal town of Strange Hollow. I knew I was guaranteed a good read, because Ms. Royce creates larger than life characters and entertaining plots.

Moira was very likeable and realistic. She’s a fate and tries desperately not to touch another living person to avoid seeing their entire destiny. What will Simon’s Fate tell her? Can a Fate and a vampire on the run have a life together?

Simon is a unique case. He’s a vampire that faints at the sight of blood. As soon as he meets Moira, his undead body comes to life for the first time in decades. But will his past come back to ruin his hopes at a future with the beautiful Fate?

For a quick, complex read with intriguing concepts and fun characters, give Simon’s Fate a read. I’m eager to read Rebecca Royce’s new creations. She’s a multi-talented author, capable of transporting you regardless of the sub-genre.

She gave it 4 Tea Cups.

Thank you LynnMarie!! You made my day

Best
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment