Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Books--Wolf's Valentine


Buy it Here

It's Thursday so I'm going to continue the process of introducing you to my work. This book was something I toyed with for a while. The Westervelt books focus, mainly, on the Kane family--the Royal family of the Westervelt pack. But I kept asking myself--what is the rest of the pack up to? The answer came to me in the form of a Holiday Call put up by Liquid Silver Books.

It seemed like the right time to tell Malcom's story. So while this book is a short story, found in the same world as the other Westervelt books, it doesn't get a number because it is technically out of synch with the rest of the world.

Jana thought she was through with Westervelt. Fleeing for her life thirty years ago, she's hidden as a human ever since. But a strangely worded Valentine delivered to her desk at work has given her pause.

Malcolm never expected to find his mate working for a crooked company he was sent to investigate in New York City. But there she is. Now, on Valentine's Day, the two will battle their attraction for each other while taking down a conglomerate built for the sole purpose of destroying the Westervelt Wolves.

Will love win the day?


No comments:

Post a Comment