Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Meet the Most Interesting People

I just wanted to write a quick blog post to say how lucky I have been to have met the most interesting people online through writing groups, author links, and reader contact. Everyone is from such interesting place and doing really cool things.

I laugh somedays because I'll think 'oh I need to tell so-and-so something' and then I realize that I've never met 'so-and-so' in person but that I value their opinion as much as I do a lot of people I see every day.

So thanks for being their my on-line friends and my non-online ones. I'm grateful for all of you! Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Have an awesome holiday w/o sun burn, bug bites, or blisters but plenty of gooyey marshmellows, wonderful fireworks, and most of the peace of having those you love surrounding you.

    ReplyDelete